Business Development Sponsors
Business Development Partner
EUREKA SCIENCE is a professional conference organizing and marketing organization having experience in organizing several scientific events in the Middle East and USA. The conferences that Eureka Science has organized, have benefited from the presence of many of the leading scientists of the world including 24 Nobel Laureates.
We are delighted to invite you to sponsor and/or exhibit at the Decommissioning and Demolition conference which will be held on the 18th-20th of March 2020 in Prague.
The Decommissioning and Demolition conference is a unique opportunity for your company to connect with up to 140 leading professionals who work in a variety of decommissioning, demolition, engineering and generation managers in the power sector.
We are committed to engaging with delegates through an energizing and informative program of speakers and facilitating networking and business opportunities for sponsors through an interactive exhibition and a dynamic program.
Delegates will include Decommissioning & Demolition, Generation, O&M, Asset Management, Asset Strategy, Power Plant Managers, Project Managers, Engineering, Maintenance, Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ), Sales, Business Development, Asbestos and others professionals across the power industry.
Sponsors and exhibitors will receive acknowledgment prior to, during and after the conference through conference materials and the website, and enjoy significant contact with delegates during the networking breaks and social events.
The Forum in Prague has several sponsorship packages available, providing sponsors with a choice of exposure. Participating straight as a sponsor and/or exhibitor Conference can take you your target market and to demonstrate your level of support and commitment to the industry.
The 3 days Conference can provide your organization with:
• Maximum exposure at a premier conference devoted to those involved in the energy industry.
• An opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships within the energy industry.
• Time to network with industry colleagues and key decision makers. A cost-effective way to reinforce your organization’s brand and build brand awareness among a relevant audience.
• Time to present the latest innovations and new products or services to a pertinent audience, and display your expertise and capabilities.
• Increased marketing opportunities including visibility on the conference website and associated marketing materials.
We look forward to your participation in this premier industry event, and to welcoming you in Prague!
For more information regarding the available sponsorship opportunities.
Please contact our Sponsorship Department: